I am pleased to announce it is time again for our annual meeting. We hope you can join us to hear about the programs and activities of your society since last October. We have accomplished a great deal and look forward to sharing it with you.
As part of our annual meeting, we will be asking you to vote on some small revisions of the society bylaws conducted this year and the election of board members. All the meeting documents can be found on our website at https://traversehistory.wordpress.com/about/board-meetings-minutes-and-agendas/
These include the following:
- The annual meeting agenda
- The proposed society budget for 2018
- The Bylaw Changes Rationale 2017, the current bylaws, the document showing the strike outs and additions, and the new proposed bylaws
- The ballot for the election of board members
- The proxy ballot for election of board members
Please take the opportunity to review the documents prior to our meeting. If you are unable to attend the annual meeting but wish to mail in a ballot, please send it to Traverse Area Historical Society, P.O. Box 7051, Traverse City, MI 49696-7051, so it will be received by Friday, October 13, 2017.
I look forward to seeing you at our annual meeting in the McGuire Room in the Traverse Area District Library at 610 Woodmere Ave. Traverse City, on Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:00 P.M.
Stephen Siciliano, Ph.D.